Lakeway Divorce Lawyer Scott Morgan – Client Reviews
One of the best ways to evaluate any professional is to check out what past clients have to say about them. Take a look at our client reviews on Google and Avvo below:
Scott Morgan is board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has over two decades of experience representing divorce clients. His practice focuses on men’s divorce issues. As a divorced father himself, Scott can help you navigate both the practical and legal issues that you are likely to encounter as a divorcing man.
Why Hire Scott Morgan as Your Divorce Lawyer?
- Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization (a credential held by only 1% of Texas attorneys).
- Practice is limited exclusively to Divorce and Family Law cases.
- As a divorced father Scott has been in your shoes and can advise you on the best way to proceed based on your goals.
- Your case will be handled personally by Scott, not passed off to associates or paralegals.
- You will be given a thorough explanation of your options and what to expect during all phases of your case.
- Your case will be handled as efficiently and professionally as possible with a focus on achieving a reasonable outcome as early in the process as possible.
- Lakeway office location makes it possible to schedule a meeting without the need for a trip downtown.
What Kinds of Divorce and Family Law Cases Has Scott Handled?
During his over two decades as a Texas family law attorney Scott Morgan has dealt with nearly every imaginable issue in divorce and family law, including:
- uncontested and agreed divorces
- complex and high net worth property divisions
- contested custody
- characterization of separate versus community property issues
- divorces involving business ownership and valuation issues
- post-divorce alimony
- above-guideline child support
- divorces where one spouse was a beneficiary of a trust
- property divisions involving out-of-state real estate ownership
- post-divorce modifications of child support and child custody
- post-divorce enforcement of court orders
- paternity cases
- name changes of adults and minor children
Schedule a Consult with a Lakeway Divorce Lawyer Scott Morgan
If you are in the process of divorcing in Lakeway or if you feel it is imminent then it is crucial that you consult with and hire an excellent lawyer to help you through the process. An experienced divorce attorney can help you to reach fair and reasonable terms in your divorce case and can ensure that you are not taken advantage of in the case.
Click here to fill out our initial questionnaire form to forward your information. Scott will personally review your information and you will be contacted to schedule an appointment. If you would prefer to get started right away just call our office at (512) 402-7133 to schedule the initial consultation.